Output up to 24,000 ampoules/h
Our product range includes various machine models for rinsing ampoules:
- Semi-automatic machine for laboratory purposes with manual handling of individual ampoules.
- Fully automatic intermittent-motion machine for medium or high capacity.
- Fully automatic continuous-motion machine for high capacity.
As the first step in industrial ampoule processing, the brand-new glass containers are rinsed thoroughly. This is the basic treatment for further automated processing for pharmaceutical purposes. Depending on the machine equipment, the machines carry out the following steps:
- Initial cleaning in an ultrasonic bath
- Cleaning inside and outside by intensive rinsing and spraying
- Interior and exterior air blow cleaning
- Loading into trays or automatic transfer to the depyrogenizing tunnel
Options, for example:
- Air and water filter systems
- Water recycling station for the return and re-use of one of the cleaning agents (savings of up to 90 %)